Hey y’all! I can’t believe that 2017 is just about over! For today’s post, I thought I would share with y’all my bucket list for 2018. This will kind of be like a 101 in 1,001 post but just things I would like to do in 2018. Throughout 2018 I will be documenting my progress on this post, and I figured it would be fun to do a post in June and/or December of next year and see how I am doing with completing my bucket list. I hope you enjoy it! Quick disclaimer I am probably not going to do everything on this bucket list more specifically the places I want to travel but a girl can dream lol.
My 2018 Bucket List:
- Read a book every month. This may or may not have been a goal of mine last year, so hopefully, I actually complete it this year.
- Get my driver’s license
- Post at least twice a week here on the blog
- Upload at least one video a month on my YouTube channel
- Finish freshmen year
- Start sophomore year
- Visit Los Angeles
- Visit New York City
- Vist Walt Disney World
- Be able to work with a brand for my blog/Instagram
- Be healthier/ work out more and eat healthier
- Take a spin class
- Take a barre class
- Reach 1,000 followers on Instagram. If you would like to help with this goal follow me on Instagram at @emmalynnnicholas lol.
- Become a rep/ambassador for a company
- Get more sleep
- Drink more water
- Be more organized
- Post daily on Instagram
- Find another show to watch on Netflix/Hulu. If you have any suggestions please let me know in the comments!
- Be better at taking my acne pill. Hopefully, my dermatologist is not reading this lol.
I hope you enjoyed this post! Please let me know what’s on your bucket list for 2018 in the comments below. Thank y’all so much for reading my blog, and I hope you enjoy reading it! I hope you continue to read my blog in 2018, and that 2018 is amazing for you! Starting in 2018 I will be posting Mondays and Thursdays here on the blog, and if I post a youtube video I will upload it on Saturdays. I can’t wait to see y’all in 2018!